Below is a list of links that you may find useful.
Simply click on the link name, displayed after Weblink, in order to redirect to the official page.
- Web Link Department of Education The Department of Education and Skills is a department of the Irish state with responsibility for education and training. The mission of the Department is to enable learners to achieve their full potential and contribute to Ireland’s economic, social and cultural development.
- Web Link Special Education Support Service The role of the Special Education Support Service (SESS) is to enhance the quality of learning and teaching in relation to special educational provision.
- Web Link HSE The HSE provides all of Ireland’s public health services, in hospitals and communities across the country.
- Web Link Irish Autism Action Irish Autism Action, support, information and advice.
- Web Link Dublin Airport As all individuals with autism learn and experience social situations in very different ways, selecting the strategy or combination of strategies that best suit the individual travelling with you is important.
- Web Link Support Group – LOFFA Laois Offaly Families for Autism
- Web Link Support Group – Offaly Association for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Web Link Support Groups – Autism Support Louth & Meath
- Web Link Support Groups – Meath Autism Network
- Web Link Support Groups – Snowflakes Autism Support
- Web Link Middletown Centre for Autism – Training for Parents
- Web Link Little Big Town
- Web Link Shannon Airport
- Web Link Autism and Dental Care Guide
- Web Link Going onto the Airplane