Quick links to website that you may find useful:
Research Reports include the following and are available to download from http://www.ncse.ie/
- Continuum of Education Provision for children with Special Educational Needs, Review of International Policies and Practices
- Authors: Jonathan Rix, Kieron Sheehy, Felicity Fletcher-Campbell, Martin Crisp and Amanda Harper
- Choosing a School: A Guide for Parents and Guardians of Children and Young People with Special Educational Needs
- NCSE Policy Advice Paper: Supporting Students with Special Educational Needs in Schools.
- Information for Parents/Guardians of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Young People.
- Information Booklet for Parents of Children with Special Education NeedsThis booklet gives parents information on the full range of educational supports available in schools for children with special educational needs and can be downloaded here (9MB)
- Information on Post-School Options for School Leavers and other Adults with Disabilities: Further Education and Training
- Information on Post-School Options for School Leavers and other Adults with Disabilities: Higher Education
- Information on Post-School Options for Rehabilitative Training and Adult Day Services
- Delivery for Students with Special Educational Needs- Aguide for parents/guardians and studentsClick here to view the guide